This 5-Ingredient Vegan Eggnog is embarrassingly easy and will bring festive cheer to all your holiday gatherings.Jump to Recipe
This vegan eggnog is barely a recipe. It’s that easy to make. All you need is 5 minutes, 5 ingredients, and a blender. It’s perfect for holiday parties, Christmas movie viewings, and any other festive activity you can imagine. As a bonus, it’s totally allergy-friendly. In other words, everyone can partake in the deliciousness!
Ingredients for Vegan Eggnog
Oat Milk: Everyone’s favorite non-dairy milk! My favorite for this recipe is the Chobani Plain Extra Creamy. It’s super smooth and rich without being overbearing.
Maple Syrup: Just a quarter cup to sweeten things up a bit.
Vanilla Extract: For subtle vanilla flavor.
Cinnamon and Nutmeg: Those signature warming spices we know and love!
Customizing Your Nog
- Alcohol: You can certainly add bourbon, rum, or brandy to make this nog boozy! I recommend putting in one 1.5 ounce shot per serving.
- Whipped Cream: This is optional, but is it really? Dairy or plant-based whipped cream are great.
- Warm It Up: You can certainly warm your nog if that’s your preferred way to enjoy it. I recommend putting it in a saucepan over medium heat to gently warm it. Keep an eye on it throughout and stir every now and then. It can be tempting to crank up the heat to quickly warm the eggnog, but don’t do it! This will scald the milk and ruin the whole thing.
If you make this Easy 5-Ingredient Vegan Eggnog, be sure to leave a rating and review! This encourages others to give it a try. You can also find me on Pinterest and Instagram. I always love hearing from you!
More Cozy Beverages
Easy 5-Ingredient Vegan Eggnog
- 4 cups oat milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- whipped cream or plant-based whipped cream optional for topping
- whiskey or bourbon to make boozy if desired
- Place oat milk, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in blender and blend on high until well-combined, about 1 minute.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top off with whiskey or bourbon and/or whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
Photography by Hope Agresti