The most delicious and satisfying Vegan Triple Almond Blueberry Smoothie! Ready in 5 minutes and basically tastes like a blueberry muffin.Jump to Recipe
This Vegan Triple Almond Blueberry Smoothie has been my go-to smoothie for weeks now. So named because of the all-star trifecta of almond milk, almond butter, and almond extract, this smoothie is incredibly flavorful and satisfying. As a bonus, it also packs a full cup of greens in too!
Triple Almond Blueberry Smoothie Ingredients
Baby Spinach: You can’t taste it, but it provides an easy dose of nutrients first thing in the morning. Ideal if I’m being honest.
Blueberries: I do think it’s important you use frozen versus fresh. Using fresh will create a much thinner and less satisfying smoothie.
Banana: Frozen bananas give smoothies an extra creamy, almost ice cream-like texture. Big fan.
Almond Milk: I usually opt for the unsweetened variety, but whatever you have works.
Almond Butter: Salted is best! The tiny bit of salt will allow the flavors to burst to life in a whole new way.
Almond Extract: In my opinion, this ingredient is the lynchpin that really brings this smoothie together. It adds an almost baked good quality to the smoothie, evoking blueberry muffin vibes. Perfect.
Vanilla Protein Powder: To keep you full and happy!
Tips & Tricks
- If you have a weaker blender, blend any greens and milk together first for at least 30 seconds. This is not a tip I can take credit for, as I heard it first from the wonderful Liz Moody (you should check out her many delectable smoothie recipes on her site as well!).
- If you’re planning to add greens, I find it most helpful to put them at the bottom of my blender first before any other ingredients to ensure they are well incorporated versus splattered all over the sides of my blender.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender as needed to be sure everything is well-blended (we do not like a chunky smoothie!).
I hope you find this Vegan Triple Almond Blueberry Smoothie delightful! If you give it a try, be sure to leave a rating and review. This encourages others to give it a try. You can also find me on Pinterest and Instagram. It truly means the world to hear your feedback.
More Incredible Smoothies
- The Best Simple Green Smoothie
- 5-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Smoothie (Vegan!)
- Cozy and Nutritious Apple Pie Smoothie (Vegan!)
- Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Triple Almond Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 cup baby spinach packed
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ frozen banana
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 scoop plant-based vanilla protein powder
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high until well-combined, about 30 seconds-1 minute.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.
Photography by Hope Agresti