A refreshing yet cozy summer-to-fall snack! This Freezer Pumpkin Yogurt Bark is nourishing and oh-so-delicious.Jump to Recipe
It is well-documented at this point that yogurt bark is one of my favorite snacks. It’s healthy, delicious, and is always there for me in the freezer when a craving hits. This Freezer Pumpkin Yogurt Bark is perfect for that summer-to-fall transition. Sometimes you want to eat something festive even when its 90 degrees out, you know what I mean?
Freezer Pumpkin Yogurt Bark Ingredients
Greek Yogurt: Nothing has changed here; full-fat Greek yogurt will always be my boo. But if you’re vegan or avoiding dairy, any dairy-free yogurt should work (bonus points if it’s Greek-style).
Pumpkin Purée: My fall go-to! Be sure you don’t accidentally buy pumpkin pie filling.
Maple Syrup or Honey: Be sure to use maple syrup to keep things vegan.
Vanilla Extract: To bring out the best in all our flavors.
Cinnamon and Pumpkin Pie Spice: For those deliciously cozy fall vibes (yes, even in freezer yogurt bark).
Almond Butter: So nourishing and delicious. Feel free to swap sunflower seed butter to keep it nut-free.
Chocolate Chips: Any kind work, but I love mini chocolate chips for this recipe. Be sure to use dairy-free if needed!
- Make It Dairy-Free/Vegan: Opt for maple syrup, dairy-free chocolate chips, and your favorite dairy-free yogurt. I would encourage a Greek-style variety, but any kind should work.
- Make It Nut-Free: Yes, this yogurt bark can be nut-free! Use sunflower seed butter in place of almond butter.
If you make this Freezer Pumpkin Yogurt Bark, be sure to leave a rating, review, question, or concern. It encourages others to make the recipe and helps a ton with Google rankings. It also warms my little heart. You can also find me on Pinterest, Instagram, and TikTok.
More Yogurt Bark Recipes
Freezer Pumpkin Yogurt Bark
- Baking Sheet Pan
- parchment paper
- Large Bowl
- Large Spoon or Silicone Spatula
- 2 cups plain full fat Greek yogurt (or dairy-free yogurt of choice)
- ½ cup canned pumpkin purée
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ cup drippy almond butter (or use sunflower seed butter to keep nut-free)
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (dairy-free if desired)
- Prepare your sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add yogurt, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice to a large bowl and mix until combined. Pour the yogurt mixture on top of the prepared baking sheet, spreading until evenly distributed and about ¼ of an inch thick.
- Add your almond butter to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in ten-second intervals until softened a bit. Use a pick or a butter knife to swirl the almond butter through the yogurt mixture until evenly distributed. Top evenly with mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or until completely frozen. Break into individual pieces and enjoy!
Photography by Hope Agresti