This pumpkin chia pudding is packed with fiber, protein, and plenty of pumpkin pie spice. It will be your new favorite healthy fall snack!Jump to Recipe
This pumpkin chia pudding is the perfect combination of festive treat and nutritious on-the-go snack. It’s packed with plenty of pumpkin spice and plenty of protein and fiber. When it comes to health and flavor, the June Table will never make you choose!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Chia Pudding
Oat Milk: My favorite non-dairy milk (and honestly, I think I like it better than regular milk…)! It’s creamy and delicious and just perfect for rounding out the flavors of this chia pudding.
Greek or Plant-Based Yogurt: For extra creaminess and protein. I prefer full-fat Greek yogurt. I also like a vanilla yogurt here for extra vanilla flavor.
Canned Pumpkin Purée: For those authentic pumpkin vibes. Make sure it’s not the canned pumpkin pie mix!
Maple Syrup: For a dash of sweetness. Honey should work too.
Vanilla Extract: For subtle vanilla flavor and muting any bitterness in the other ingredients.
Cinnamon and Pumpkin Pie Spice: For those authentic fall flavors, y’all.
Chia Seeds: But of course! There is no chia pudding without chia seeds. They’re gonna expand and absorb the liquid to create a delightful pudding-like texture.
- More Yogurt: Great for upping the protein!
- Whipped Cream or Coconut Cream: To make this chia pudding feel extra luxurious and decadent.
- Nuts & Seeds: Pecans, walnuts, or pumpkin seeds create a nice crunchy texture.
- Nut Butter: I rarely say no to a big ol’ spoonful of almond butter.
- Granola: Lends extra crunch, sweetness, and healthy carbohydrates.
If you make this pumpkin chia pudding, be sure to leave a rating and review! This encourages others to give the recipe a try and helps Google find my blog.
More Fun Fall Recipes
- Tahini Pumpkin Muffins (Vegan and Gluten-Free!)
- Brussels Sprouts Pear Salad with Wild Rice
- Gluten-Free Brown Butter Cinnamon Apple Bread
Pumpkin Chia Pudding
- Blender or Food Processor
- 1 cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup vanilla Greek or plant-based yogurt
- ½ cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Add all ingredients except chia seeds to a high-powered blender and blend on high for 30 seconds-1 minute until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture from blender to medium-sized bowl and add chia seeds. Whisk for 2-3 minutes until all ingredients are well-combined. Put in airtight container and store in refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight. Serve with toppings of choice! I like more yogurt and granola, but nuts or coconut cream would be great too.
Photography by Hope Agresti