This Frozen Spicy Peach Margarita are the perfect refreshing signature cocktail for all your summer cookouts. Mocktail option included!Jump to Recipe
I’ve been craving all the spicy fruity things lately, so this Frozen Spicy Peach Margarita was a MUST. It’s a perfectly refreshing drink for all your summer cookouts and barbecues, and it’s super customizable too.
Spicy Peach Margarita Ingredients
Frozen Peaches: Honestly, to save time you should definitely go for the frozen peach slices in the freezer section.
Tequila or Sparkling Water: You have choices! Make yourself a mocktail if you don’t drink or want something refreshing without the alcohol.
Triple Sec or Orange Juice: Any orange liqueur will work (for example: Cointreau, Grand Marnier, etc.).
Lime Juice: Freshly squeezed, always.
Jalapeño Pepper: You’ll use half of a medium pepper. Make sure to remove the seeds if you’re sensitive to spice!
Agave: The traditional sweetener for margaritas.
Salt and Lime Wedges: To make the rim of your glass pretty.
Make It Your Own
- Make it alcohol-free: With a couple simple swaps, you have a delectable spicy and sweet mocktail! Simply replace the tequila with your favorite sparkling water (or an alcohol-free tequila alternative) and the triple sec with orange juice.
- Swap out the fruit: Frozen strawberries, blackberries, or mango would all work great!
- Skip the spice: Really, you won’t hurt my feelings.
I hope you love these frozen spicy peach margaritas as much as I do! If you give them a try, be sure to leave a rating, review, question, or concern. This encourages others to give the recipe a try and helps with Google rankings. You can also find me on Pinterest, Instagram, and TikTok. It makes my day to hear from you, truly.
More Yummy Drinks
Frozen Spicy Peach Margarita
- small plate for salting rims
- lime wedges for the rim (optional)
- salt or sugar for the rim (optional)
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- ½ cup tequila (sub ½ cup sparkling water for mocktail)
- ¼ cup triple sec (sub ¼ cup orange juice for mocktail)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½-1 jalapeño pepper seeded (use the whole pepper if you like things spicy!)
- 1 tbsp agave
- Use lime wedges to wet the perimeter of your glasses. Pour salt or sugar on a small plate and flip each glass upside down in the salt to coat the rim.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a blender and blend on high until well-combined, about 30 seconds-1 minute. Be careful not to blend for too long, as the texture will be thinner and less frozen. Pour into salted glasses and serve immediately.
Photography by Hope Agresti