The most delectable and healthy summer treat! This dreamy Freezer PB&J Yogurt Bark is customizable to nearly any dietary preference.Jump to Recipe
I don’t like to play favorites, but this Freezer PB&J Yogurt Bark might be my favorite. Actually, it’s definitely my favorite. The creamy yogurt, smashed raspberries, and peanut butter swirl truly evoke the nostalgic childhood vibes of a PB&J sandwich with a tall glass of milk. It’s simply perfect. I eat it for a pre-breakfast morning snack and as an after-dinner treat. I’m already daydreaming about the next time I make it. I simply can’t get enough. Did this just turn into a love letter to yogurt bark? Yikes.
PB&J Yogurt Bark Ingredients
Fresh or Frozen Raspberries: Either will work! Just make sure you give your frozen raspberries 10-15 minutes to defrost so you can smash them into the yogurt. This creates a beautiful shade of pink and adds some texture to the yogurt bark.
Yogurt: My preference will always be full-fat Greek yogurt (because yum), but dairy-free works too!
Maple Syrup or Honey: Be sure to use maple if keeping things vegan is important to you.
Vanilla Extract: To bring all our flavors together.
Peanut Butter: I used creamy natural peanut butter (just peanuts and salt) and haven’t tested any other kind. I would imagine something like Jif or Skippy would work, but can’t make promises.
Granola: My favorite is Purely Elizabeth, but use your favorite!
Customize Your Yogurt Bark!
- Make It Dairy-Free/Vegan: Opt for maple syrup and use your favorite dairy-free yogurt. I would encourage a Greek-style variety, but any kind should work.
- Make It Gluten-Free: Simply ensure you’re using gluten-free granola or omit altogether!
- Make It Nut-Free: Yes, this yogurt bark can be nut-free! Use sunflower seed butter in place of peanut butter.
I hope your life is turned upside down by this Freezer PB&J Yogurt Bark. Feel free to leave a rating, review, question, or concern! It means the world to me to hear from you. You can also find me on Pinterest, Instagram, and TikTok.
More Healthy Summer Snacks
- Freezer Cookies and Cream Yogurt Bark
- Hummingbird Overnight Oats (Vegan Option!)
- Cosmic Brownie Energy Bites (Vegan!)
Freezer PB&J Yogurt Bark
- Baking Sheet Pan
- parchment paper
- Large Bowl
- Large Spoon or Silicone Spatula
- 1 heaping cup fresh or frozen raspberries (slightly defrosted if using frozen)
- 2 cups plain full fat Greek yogurt (or dairy-free yogurt of choice)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter (can sub sunflower seed butter to make nut-free)
- ½ cup granola (gluten-free if needed)
- If using frozen raspberries, go ahead and measure them out and let them sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Prepare your sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla, and raspberries to a large bowl and mix until combined. Don't be afraid to smash those raspberries into the yogurt! I like to crush most of them and leave a few raspberries in tact just for texture and that vibrant pink color.
- Pour the yogurt mixture on top of the prepared baking sheet, spreading until evenly distributed and about ¼ of an inch thick.
- Add your peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in ten-second intervals until softened a bit. Use a pick or a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter through the raspberry yogurt mixture until evenly distributed. Top evenly with granola.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or until completely frozen. Break into individual pieces and enjoy!