This Orange Creamsicle Spritz Mocktail is made with 3 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes! Complete with a boozy option if you so desire.Jump to Recipe
Lately, I’ve been experimenting with drinking less alcohol. I don’t have any kind of specific issue with alcohol, but I simply feel better when I drink less of it. I sleep better, I have more energy, and I’m way less anxious. I also found this book transformative in changing my relationship with alcohol. All of that to say, mocktail recipes have become a recent fave. This Orange Creamsicle Spritz is so easy and tastes incredible. You will not miss the alcohol (but I gave you an option just in case).
Orange Creamsicle Spritz Ingredients
Orange Juice: I would use 100% orange juice with no added ingredients if possible.
Coconut Milk: I prefer the canned full-fat variety to get the full creamsicle experience. However, light coconut milk will work too. Just add a bit more.
Sparkling Water: That’s right, good old fashioned plain sparkling water. I didn’t provide a measurement for this one. Just follow your heart. You’ll know when it’s bubbly enough for your taste.
Vodka: Yes, this is a mocktail recipe. However, a creamsicle screwdriver is divine if you’re wanting something a bit boozy. Feel free to add or omit.
If you give this Orange Creamsicle Spritz Mocktail a try, be sure to leave a rating and review. This encourages others to give it a try and helps significantly with Google rankings. Your feedback truly means a lot to me as I’m working on growing this site. You can also find me on Pinterest, Instagram, and TikTok.
More Amazing Mocktails
- Frozen Blueberry Basil Lemonade (with boozy option!)
- Rosemary Thyme Paloma Mocktail (with boozy option!)
- Frozen Spicy Peach Margarita (with mocktail option!)
Orange Creamsicle Spritz Mocktail
- 12-oz glass (or whatever size glass you have)
- metal straw or spoon for stirring
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp canned full-fat coconut milk (or ⅓ cup canned light coconut milk)
- sparkling water or club soda for topping
- 1.5 oz vodka (optional)
- Add ice to a 12-oz glass. Add orange juice and coconut milk, stirring until combined. Next, top off with your desired amount of sparkling water. Give everything a final mix and enjoy immediately.
- Optional: Feel free to add a single shot (1.5 oz) of vodka to make this a creamsicle screwdriver.
Photography by Hope Agresti