A simple and crave-worthy healthy snack! This Freezer Birthday Cake Yogurt Bark is protein-packed and tastes like dessert!Jump to Recipe
This was my OG yogurt bark recipe that jumpstarted my entire obsession. This Freezer Birthday Cake Yogurt Bark is deceptively simple and easy to make. It’s healthy enough to be a pre-breakfast treat with iced coffee but crave-worthy enough to be after-dinner dessert. It keeps well in the freezer for an entire month, making it an ideal emergency snack. I know my freezer will be stocked all summer long!
Freezer Birthday Cake Yogurt Bark Ingredients
Yogurt: As always, I’m sticking with my trusty full-fat Greek yogurt. Dairy-free yogurt works too, though!
Maple Syrup or Honey: Just enough to sweeten things up. Use maple syrup to keep things vegan!
Vanilla Extract: Is it even birthday cake without vanilla vibes?
Almond Extract: The true secret weapon of this recipe! It’s crucial for creating that baked good flavor profile.
Sprinkles: I tend to prefer sprinkles with all-natural food coloring like these.
How to Make Freezer Birthday Cake Yogurt Bark
The process could not be more simple. I’m gonna walk you through each and every step so you feel super confident about your yogurt bark skills.
- Prepare a baking sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside for a moment.
- Combine your yogurt of choice, preferred sweetener, vanilla extract, almond extract, and all but two tablespoons of the sprinkles in a large bowl.
- Pour the yogurt mixture on top of your prepared baking sheet and smooth until evenly distributed and about quarter of an inch thick.
- Freeze for about three hours, break into pieces, and enjoy! You can store in a freezer safe bag for up to a month.
I hope this Freezer Birthday Cake Yogurt Bark becomes your new go-to summer snack! If you give it a whirl, be sure to leave a rating, review, question, or concern! This encourages others to give it a try. It makes my day to hear from you. You can also find me on Pinterest, Instagram, and TikTok.
More Healthy Summer Snacks
- Freezer Cookies and Cream Yogurt Bark (4 Ingredients!)
- Freezer PB&J Yogurt Bark (Easily Vegan!)
- Hummingbird Overnight Oats (Vegan Option)
- The Best Healthy Birthday Cake Overnight Oats
- Vegan Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats
Freezer Birthday Cake Yogurt Bark
- Baking Sheet Pan
- parchment paper
- Large Bowl
- Large Spoon or Silicone Spatula
- 2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt (or dairy-free yogurt of choice)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- ¼ cup sprinkles + 2 tbsp for topping
- Prepare your sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond extract, and ¼ cup sprinkles to a large bowl. Mix all ingredients with a spoon or silicone spatula until combined.
- Pour the yogurt mixture on top of the prepared baking sheet, spreading until evenly distributed and about ¼ of an inch thick. Top evenly with remaining two tablespoons of sprinkles. Freeze for at least three hours or until completely frozen.
- Break into individual pieces and enjoy!